개발 / 프로그래밍
※ 더 저렴하게 구매하는 방법
하나! 기업회원으로 가입해서 할인가로 구매하기!
둘! 현금으로 구매해서 3% 추가할인 받기!
셋! 데브피아 소프트웨어몰 배송비는 모두 무료!
(※ 프로모션 제품을 포함한 일부 제품 제외)
|VMware Workstation 14 for Linux & Windows|
|VMware Workstation 14 for Linux & Windows Upgrade from Version 9 or 10|
Why Choose VMware® Workstation™?
Winner of more than 50 industry awards, VMware Workstation is recognized for its broad operating system support, rich user experience, a comprehensive feature set and high performance. VMware Workstation is designed for professionals that rely on virtual machines to get their job done.
Take Your Productivity to the Next Level
• Run applications on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting.
• Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment.
• Demonstrate complex software applications on a single laptop in a repeatable, reliable manner.
• Consolidate multiple computers running web servers, database servers, etc. onto a single machine.
• Build reference architectures for evaluation before deploying into production.
• Simply drag and drop to move your virtual machines from your PC to vSphere, or the cloud.
Access Anytime, Anywhere
Seamlessly access all of the virtual machines you need, regardless of where they reside.
• Remotely connect to virtual machines running on another instance of VMware Workstation, or on VMware vSphere.
• Workstation’s web interface lets you access local and server hosted virtual machines from your PC, smartphone, tablet or any device with a modern browser. No Plugins necessary.
Run a Cloud on Your PC
Workstation enables you to build a cloud on your laptop.
• Run 64-bit virtual machines within VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V Server running in a Workstation virtual machine.
• Run VMware’s Micro Cloud Foundry and other cloud infrastructures such as Apache’s OpenStack.
• Run Big Data applications from companies like Cloudera including the Apache™ Hadoop™ software library.
Run Your Most Demanding Applications
VMware Workstation takes advantage of the latest hardware to replicate server, desktop and now tablet environments.
• Create virtual machines with up to 16 virtual processors or 16 virtual cores, 8 TB virtual disks and up to 64 GB of memory per virtual machine.
• Support for HD audio with 7.1 surround sound, USB 3.0 and Bluetooth.
• Virtual processors that include Virtualization extensions.
• SCSI, SATA, and IDE virtual disk controllers.
• First to provide a virtual magnetometer, accelerometer, and gyroscope in a virtual machine.
Rest Easy with Restricted Virtual Machines
Create virtual machines that are encrypted, require an administrative password to change and expire on the date you set.
• Perfect for delivering applications to employees, contractors or students.
• Software evaluations can be delivered to prospective customers as expiring Virtual Appliances.
• Restricted virtual machines can be run by anyone using Workstation, Fusion Professional, or Player Plus.
Share the Benefits by Sharing Virtual Machines
Run VMware Workstation as a server to share virtual machines with your teammates, department or organization.
• Enterprise caliber control over user access.
• Quickest way to share and test applications with your team in a more production-like environment.
The Best 3D Graphics
VMware Workstation was the first to support 3D graphics in virtualized environments.
• Run 3D applications with support for DirectX 9.0c Shader Model 3 and OpenGL 2.1 3D graphics in Windows and Linux virtual machines.
• Easily handles demanding 3D applications like AutoCAD, Solidworks, and many current games.
• Optimized graphics driver for Windows XP.
• The latest Linux distributions include VMware’s graphics driver and will run 3D desktops and applications out of the box.
· 라이선스 안내
유저당 1 User License가 필요
· 호환성 정보
VMware Workstation runs on standard x86-PCs with Intel and AMD processors.
VMware recommends the following:
· 64-bit x86 Intel Core™ Solo Processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon™ 64 FX Dual Core Processor or equivalent
· 1.3GHz speed or faster
· 2GB RAM minimum/ 4GB RAM and above recommended
1.2 GB of available disk space for the application. Additional hard disk space required for each virtual machine. Please refer to vendors recommended disk space for specific guest operating systems.
For Windows Aero graphics support in a virtual machine
· 3GB RAM (Host PC)
· Intel Dual Core, 2.2GHz and above or AMD Athlon 4200+ and above
· NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT and above or ATI Radeon HD 2600 and above
VMware Workstation runs on most Windows or Linux host operating systems 32-bit & 64-bit:
· Windows 8
· Windows 7
· Windows Vista
· Windows XP SP3
· Windows Server 2012
· Windows Server 2008
· Windows Server 2003 Standard
· Ubuntu 10.04 and above
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.8 and above
· CentOS 5.8 and above
· Oracle Linux 5.8 and above
· openSUSE 11.2 and above
· SUSE Linux 11.2 and above
Please visit www.vmware.com/go/ws9ossupport for the most up to date operating system support.